Argyle Diamond – 2011
LocationEast Kimberley Region, WA
- Provision of cable bolting contract for Argyle diamonds underground mine; and
- Boring, reboring as required, and installation of cable bolts.
- Schedule of rates.
- Project Term: Initial 12 month term extended to 19 months
- Employees: 6
KEY PROJECT OUTCOME
- Delivered the project scope on time & on budget; and
- Met or exceeded the clients KPI’s, outcomes and expectations.
- Project Commencement: May 2011
KEY PLANT AND EQUIPMENT
- 1 x Cabolter – Tamrock Cabolt7-5.