Ballarat Goldfields – 2004
ClientBallarat Gold Mine
- Provision of skilled labour, plant, supervision and project management to including all decline and level development, ore production and extensive ground support installation including spiling, in-cycle fibrecrete and cable bolting; and
- Supply of all consumables.
- A partnering / alliance contract with PYBAR providing the project management, supervisors, trainers, operators, plant and equipment; and
- PYBAR worked closely with the client team onsite on a fixed and variable type contract with margin linked to proactive safety, quality and productivity KPIs.
- Project Term: 42 months
- Employees: 200
KEY PROJECT OUTCOMES
- Complete project management as the principal contractor;
- Successful partnership/alliance contract linked to KPIs of proactive safety, quality and productivity; and
- Productive integration of PYBAR management team with client team on site.
- Project commenced: November 2004
- Project completed: June 2008
KEY PLANT & EQUIPMENT
- 2 x Jumbos – Tamrock Axera 7-260;
- 1 x Jumbo – Tamrock Axera 5-140;
- 1 x Production Drill – Tamrock Solo 5-5V;
- 4 x Loaders – Toro 1400, Toro 006, Toro 0010;
- 5 x Dump & Ejector Trucks – Cat / Toro;
- 2 x Shotcrete Rigs – Jacon Maxijet & Midjet;
- 4 x Integrated tool carrier Loaders – Volvo from L50E to L120E size;
- 1 x Grader – Cat 12G; and
- 1 x Charge Up Unit – Normet 1610B.