Costerfield Muki Micro Combo Drill Trial – 2016
LocationCosterfield, 9km East of Heathcote, VIC
ClientMandalay Resources Aust Pty Ltd
CommodityGold and Antimony
- PYBAR’s Drilling Division was contracted to provide narrow vein development drilling utilising the Muki Micro Combo Drill.;
- An initial 3 month trial consisted mainly of 1.8m x 3m development drilling along with a trial of the bolting and production drilling capabilities of the Muki Micro Combo Drill.; and
- PYBAR manning consisted of one Project Manager, four Jumbo Operators and one Fitter.
- Fixed and Variable
- Project term: 3 months; and
- Employees: 9.
KEY PROJECT OUTCOMES (to date)
- First trial of the only Muki Micro Combo Drill in Australia; and
- Successful trial of narrow development and stoping capability.
KEY MILESTONES (to date)
- Commenced in August 2016;
- Finished in Nov 2016; and
- 940m of advance in 3 months.
KEY PLANT & EQUIPMENT
- 1 x Resemin Muki Micro Combo drill.