CSA Mine – 2006
LocationCSA Mine, Cobar, NSW
ClientCobar Management Pty Ltd
- Provision of skilled labour, plant, supervision and project management to develop access to the QTS orebody.; and
- Scope included inclining, declining, ground support, bogging and trucking. Rehabilitation of development was required to facilitate access to the required areas prior to the recommencement of development.
- Fixed and variable charges for all plant, labour and materials with margin linked to KPI’s consisting of safety, productivity and fleet performance metrics.
- Project Term: 16 Months; and
- Employees: 75.
KEY PROJECT OUTCOME
- Project completed as per scope of works.
- Project Commencement: April 2006.
KEY PLANT AND EQUIPMENT
- 2 x Jumbos – Tamrock Axera 7-260;
- 2 x Loaders – Toro 0011;
- 2 x Ejector Trucks – Cat AD45B; and
- 2 x Integrated tool carriers.