Didipio Mine – 2016
LocationNueva Vizcaya - 270km North of Manilla, Luzon Island, Philippines
- Raise bore drilling for ventilation raises
- Batch plant supply and expatriate trainers.
- Expatriate training and mentoring – skills transfer to local workforce from bogger operators to project superintendents.
- Schedule of Rates and expatriate labour hire.
- Project term: 18 Months
- Employees: 20+
KEY PROJECT OUTCOMES (to date)
- Transfer of necessary skills to become component and skilled underground miners according to global best practice standards.
KEY MILESTONES (to date)
- Breakthrough of ventilation raises despite hard fractured ground conditions encountered on time and budget.
- Successfully commissioned Australian made batch plant on site with the help of expatriate trainers to an Australian standard.
- Successfully reached production commencement milestone on time, despite water inflows in excess of 150 L/s.
KEY PLANT & EQUIPMENT
- 1 x Raise bore – RBR600VF
- 1 x 60 tonne Batch plant– Tylden