Endeavor – 2006
- Initial scope was more than 2,500 metres of upper decline development;
- On successful completion of initial scope work continued with ongoing capital development throughout the Endeavor mine; and
- This scope included a 6 month campaign of longhole production drilling.
- Fixed plant ownership and part of the workforce, balance of labour and variable plant costs were included in a cost/metre rate; and
- The contract included payment of margin linked to KPIs consisting of proactive safety, quality and productivity measures.
- Project Term: 14 months;
- Employees: 76;
- 2500m upper decline development;
- On-going capital development and
- 6 month campaign of longhole production drilling.
KEY PROJECT OUTCOMES
- 600m of the development was completed using a Mitsui S200 roadheader;
- Built productive integrated team of client & PYBAR employees;
- Successfully utilised existing client equipment with integrated team; and
- On time & on budget, achieving targeted margin aligned to KPIs of proactive safety, quality and productivity.
- Project commenced: April 2007
- Project completed: June 2008
KEY PLANT & EQUIPMENT
- 2 x Jumbos – Tamrock Axera D07;
- 1 x Truck – Cat AE40;
- 3 x Loaders – Volvo L50D; and
- 1 x Charge up Unit – Normet 1610B.