Hera-Nymagee – 2013
LocationNear Nymagee, NSW
ClientAurelia Metals Ltd
- Life of mine development and production incorporating installation of in cycle shotcrete and stope backfilling (both CAF and waste);
- Vertical development to establish return air rises and escape ways;
- Establishment of onsite batch plant for concrete and fibrecrete; and
- Provision of all labour, plant and materials.
- Schedule of Rates.
- Project term: 84 months;
- Employees: 50;
- 5km of development in 48 months;
- 8 million tonnes of ore over the mine life;
- 7 million tkms material movement;
- 190,000 thousand tonnes of backfill; and
- 3,000m³ of shotcrete.
KEY PROJECT OUTCOMES
- Project to date, LTI free;
- 3,700m of development completed in 15 months using a single jumbo, loader and truck; and
- Development performance 6% ahead of budget.
- Project commencement: January 2013; and
- Monthly record 328m development in May 2014.
KEY PLANT & EQUIPMENT
- 1 x Jumbo – Sandvik DD420-60;
- 1 x Loader – Cat R2900G;
- 2 x Trucks – Cat AD45B;
- 1 x Longhole rig – Sandvik DL430-7C;
- 1 x Chargeup – Normet 1610B;
- 2 x Integrated tool carriers – Volvo L120;
- 1 x Shotcrete rig – Jacon Maxijet;
- 1 x Agitator – Normet Utimec LF600;
- 1 x Grader Cat 12G; and
- 1 x Watercart.