Homestead – 2009
- The scope of work for the Homestead Decline is to cut the portal and develop parallel declines (the second being a return air decline) and associated stockpile areas as the first phase to gaining access to the Homestead ore body.; and
- A total of 2,900 metres of rapid development is required to achieve this. The project employs locally based personnel with the aim of establishing a presence within the local community and the wining of future works at Homestead.
- Fixed and variable contract.
- Project Term: Ongoing.
KEY PROJECT OUTCOME
- Delivered the project scope on time & on budget; and
- Met or exceeded the clients KPI’s, outcomes and expectations.
- Project Commencement: April 2009.
KEY PLANT AND EQUIPMENT
- 2 x Tamrock Axera 7-260;
- 2 x Toro 0010 Loaders;
- 1 x Toro 0011 Loaders;
- 2 x Toro 50+ Dump Truck;
- 1 x Normet Charmec 1610B;
- 1 x Volvo L90E Wheel Loader; and
- 8 x Light Vehicles.