Lady Loretta – Narrabri North – 2009
- The scope of the project involves mine development utilizing specialised drill and blast techniques through a basalt sill of the Narrabri North Coal Operation.; and
- There was approximately 1.2 km’s of development in total incorporating 3 drifts (1:8), 6m wide by 3.5m high and was a first for the NSW Coal Industry.
- Fixed and variable contract.
- Project Term: 6 months; and
- Employees – 27.
KEY PROJECT OUTCOME
- Delivered the project scope on time & on budget; and
- Met or exceeded the clients KPI’s, outcomes and expectations.
- Project Commencement: June 2009
KEY PLANT AND EQUIPMENT
- 2 x Axera 7 –260 Jumbos; and
- 2 x Toro 1400 Loaders.