Mount Isa – 2007
LocationMount Isa, QLD
- From a small rehabilitation program in 2007, successful works resulted in the award of a full mine development and rehabilitation contract combined with a comprehensive cable bolting campaign
- Additional short-term projects to main contract including development of diamond drill cuddies, mine development, and various short term campaigns.
- Fixed and variable charges with performance KPI’s linked to safety, quality and compliance to plan.
- Project term: 12 months
- Employees: 108
- 5,400m Lateral Development p.a.
- 2,000m Rehabilitation p.a.
- 54,000m Cable bolting p.a.
- Additional short-term development campaigns.
KEY PROJECT OUTCOMES
- 7 years LTI free
- Production targets have consistently been achieved, with performance increasing each year of the contract.
- Onsite since August 2007
- Major contract commencement date: March 2010
- Three Years LTI free achieved on the 17 October 2010
- R 62 additional development completed on schedule 1st June 2010.
KEY PLANT & EQUIPMENT
- 4 x Jumbos – 3 x Tamrock Axera 7-260, 1 x Tamrock Axera DD420
- 1 x Production Drill – Tamrock Cabolt 7-5
- 1 x Diesel Single Boom Jumbo – Secoma Quaser
- 1 x Ejector Truck – Cat AD40
- 1 x Loader – Toro 0010
- 2 x Loaders – Cat R1700G
- 1 x Loader – Cat R1300G
- 2 x Charge Up Units – Normet 1610B
- 1 x Getman scissor lift
- 1 x Manitou – MT1030