Olympic Dam – 2005
LocationOlympic Dam, SA
- Provision of a longhole drill, ejector truck and skilled operators to provide longhole production drilling and ejector trucking underground at the Olympic Dam operation for BHP Billiton.
- Schedule of rates for long hole drilling. Plant and labour hire for trucking component.
- Project Term: 33 Months; and
- Employees: 10.
KEY PROJECT OUTCOME
- Delivered the project scope on time & on budget; and
- Met or exceeded the clients KPI’s, outcomes and expectations.
- Project Commencement: March 2005.
KEY PLANT AND EQUIPMENT
- 1 x Production Drill – Tamrock 1020 Data Solo; and
- 1 x Ejector Truck – Cat AE40 II.