Plutonic Gold – 2010
LocationNorth east of Meekatharra, WA
ClientBarrick Gold Corporation
- The provision of a longhole drill and skilled operators to provide production drilling.
- Schedule of Rates.
- Project Term: Initial term 3 months and extended to 8 months;
- Employees: 12;
- Minimum of 21,000 drill meters; and
- Hole diameters of 76mm and 89mm with 127mm and 152mm reaming respectively.
KEY PROJECT OUTCOME
- Delivered the project scope on time & on budget; and
- Met or exceeded the clients KPI’s, outcomes and expectations.
- Project Commencement: August 2010.
KEY PLANT AND EQUIPMENT
- 1 x Production Drill – Tamrock Solo7-7V.