Red October – 2011
LocationNorth Eastern Kalgoorlie Goldfields, WA
- Full underground mine development and production services including ground support, production drilling and charging, vertical rising, production and development bogging and haulage; and
- Underground diamond drilling.
- Fixed and Variable.
PROJECT STATISTICS FY 13/14 TO DATE
- Project term: 34 months;
- Employees: 75;
- 2km lateral and decline development;
- 720,000 tkms material haulage;
- 24,000 metres diamond drilling; and
- 300,000 tonnes ore yielding 60,000oz.
KEY PROJECT OUTCOMES
- Maintained flexibility to meet project objectives within a short term planning horizon; and
- Awarded two year contract commencing September 2014.
- Project commencement: September 2011; and
- Mine life extended.
KEY PLANT & EQUIPMENT
- 2 x Jumbos – Sandvik DD420-60;
- 1 x Production drill – Tamrock Solo7-7V;
- 3 x Loaders – 2 x Cat R1700G, 1 x Cat R2900G;
- 3 x Trucks – Cat AD45B;
- 1 x Chargeup – Normet 1610B;
- 1 x Grader – Cat 12G;
- 1 x Watercart; and
- 2 x Integrated tool carriers – Volvo L120 & L90.