I SPY PYBAR – TERMS & CONDITIONS
SAFETY TAKES UNCONDITIONAL PRIORITY BOTH ONSITE AND OFFSITE. PLEASE TAKE GOOD CARE WHEN YOU’RE CREATING YOUR I SPY PYBAR PHOTO!
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these Terms and Conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the participant agrees to abide by these rules. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions of this competition are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales
- I SPY PYBAR is being run by PYBAR Mining Services Pty Ltd (“PYBAR”)
- The Competition commences at 12am Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on the 1st day of each quarter. The competition will run for an initial 12 month period from 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019
- The closing time for entering and voting is 11.59pm AEST on the last day of each quarter
- Entry to the competition is limited to current PYBAR employees. A current, valid employee number will be required at the time of entry. Any entries made by employees who subsequently leave the company will be disqualified.
- Photo must not be taken at any sites where PYBAR operates. This includes but is not limited to any mining projects and any PYBAR or PYBAR Group offices.
- All entries must have the word “PYBAR” visible in the photo.
- PYBAR’s marketing and HR department (here forth referred to as the Judging Panel) reserves the right to disallow or disqualify at any time any entries that are not deemed to meet these terms, conditions and ethical guidelines.
- Entry to the competition is free. Participants will be responsible for all costs associated with entering the Competition, which may include costs associated with accessing the internet.
- Each participant can submit any number of photos to participate.
- Entries must be loaded to The I SPY PYBAR Competition page on the website or Facebook to be considered for the quarterly or grand prize/s.
- Participants must not inaccurately vote on photos or encourage users to inaccurately vote on photos or videos.
- All photos submitted will be taken as the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each participant to ensure that any photos they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Participants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright on all photos submitted for this competition remains with the respective participants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each participant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to PYBAR to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites, their Facebook page, their Instagram page and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- Participants who wish to see their photos on the PYBAR Facebook page must, if they haven’t already, like the PYBAR Facebook page. Those who do not wish to join Facebook can still participate via the website or Instagram and vice versa.
- For any photos entered in the Competition:
- The photo with the most online votes at the end of each quarter wins the Peoples Vote prize
- The photo with the Judges Panel vote at the end of each quarter wins the Judges Vote prize. The entry selected for this prize will be judged based on the following ‘winning criteria’ being the most original and creative (50% weighting); and be that of a high quality and visually appealing (50% weighting).
- The eight winning entries from the four quarters will then be uploaded to the competition webpage for the final round of voting. The photo with the most online votes will be awarded the annual prize.
- Entries may only be submitted by a single registered Facebook and/or Instagram user; group submissions are not permissible ie; only one of the participants featured in the photo can enter for that respective photo.
- Winners will be announced on PYBAR Facebook page and PYBAR Website Promotion Page ispypybar.com.au on the following dates. Prizes will be awarded instantaneously via PYBAR’s employee rewards platform PYBAR PERKS. All winners will be required to activate their PERKS accounts to receive their prize.
|END DATE (at 11:59 pm AEST)||WINNERS NOTIFIED||PRIZE|
|Q1: Jul-Sep Competition||01 July 2018||31 August 2018||7 September 2018||Each winner receives $100 of credit on PYBAR PERKS|
|Q2: Oct-Dec Competition||01 October 2018||30 November 2018||7 December 2019||Each winner receives $100 of credit on PYBAR PERKS|
|Q3: Jan-Mar Competition||14 January 2019||06 March 2019||21 March 2019||Each winner receives $100 of credit on PYBAR PERKS|
|Q4: Apr-Jun Competition||01 April 2019||30 May 2019||07 June 2019||Each winner receives $100 of credit on PYBAR PERKS|
|Annual winner||14 June||21 June||25 June 2019||Winner receives $400 of credit on PYBAR PERKS|
- In the event of a tie, whereby multiple Submissions received the highest number of votes, the winner will be determined by the Judging Panel. Decisions of the judges are final and binding.
- Recipients will be asked to provide their name, email, employee number and contact phone number. All information gathered is used to verify the winners’ eligibility and will remain private with PYBAR.
- Prize winners agree to have their photo taken at the time mutually agreed to for PYBAR’s promotional purposes.
- The prize winner’s name will be published on the PYBAR social media pages, PERKS platform and company newsletter. By entering the Competition, participants grant PYBAR permission to use their name, position and site location on all platforms.
- The prize winner will be responsible for all costs associated with using the prize.
- All rewards are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the Competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of PYBAR and accordingly PYBAR may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to PYBAR as a result thereof.
- PYBAR reserves the right to disqualify the prize winner after announcement due to ineligibility of the recipient.
- PYBAR reserves the right to change any terms of the Competition without prior notice, and to substitute any reward with one of a similar value.
- PYBAR’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- PYBAR is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any problems or any financial costs incurred, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other persons related to or resulting from participation in this competition.
- PYBAR accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the Competition or the prize, either during or after the Competition.
- By taking part in this competition, you understand and accept without condition that PYBAR may elect to use your personal information contained herein for internal marketing purposes in a manner it deems fit, whilst according your privacy or confidentiality with the highest priority.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
CODE OF ETHICS
- We expect that the welfare of people, animals, and their environments take precedence over photography. In other words, don’t harm or manipulate the subject or its environment for the sake of creating an image.
- Brightening or darkening specific areas in an image is allowed but should be kept to a minimum and not done to the point where it is obvious.
- Cropping is allowed, but composing the image in-camera is always ideal.
- Cloning is not allowed.
- Converting your colour photos to black and white is acceptable.
- We allow filters on photographs but please do not overprocess or manipulate e.g. using photo editing software such as Photoshop.
- To be eligible for print publication photographers must have a RAW file on hand to be turned over to our editors.
- Any content that violates this Code of Ethics or the Terms & Conditions will be immediately disqualified. This includes inappropriate, pornographic or offensive, or otherwise objectionable content, hate speech, and copyright violations. Your assistance in notifying us of photos or profiles that may violate the Terms of Service is appreciated.