Burbanks Gold Mine – 2016
Location9 km south east of Coolgardie, WA
- Supply labour and plant, to re-establish the existing underground mine workings, including mine upgrades to emergency escape ways, dewatering, ventilation; and
- The mine exists through open pit, there are two ore bodies to be mined; Dahmu and Hadfeld; Dahmu being the main body – predominantly narrow vein mining techniques both mechanised and hand held development, traditional air leg rising and stoping methods.
- Fixed and variable charges for labour – where materials supplied at cost plus margin.
- Project term: 15 months
- Employees: 33
KEY PROJECT OUTCOMES (to date)
- No MTI or LTIs; and
- Project mobilised within four weeks.
KEY MILESTONES (to date)
- Commenced on site: May 2016; and
- Project completed.
KEY PLANT & EQUIPMENT
- 1 x Jumbo – Tamrock Axera 5 single boom development jumbo;
- 1 x Loader – Cat R1300;
- 1 x Loader – LH203 (Tele-Remote);
- 1 x Truck – Cat AD45B Ejector;
- 1 x Longhole rig – Sandvik Solo 5-5V; and
- 8 x Rockdrills & Airlegs.