New Contracts for Raise Bore DivisionNovember 8, 2019
Contracts, Easer, Epiroc, Raise Boring
PYBAR’s Raise Bore Division has secured several new contracts in recent months as new and existing clients take advantage of the Easer’s capability, performance and ease of functionality.
PYBAR’s Epiroc Easer slot drilling rigs continue to prove popular with our new and existing clients who are keen to take advantage of their capabilities, performance and ease of functionality. The Easers are achieving excellent results for our clients in all modes of drilling, conventional, up hole (box hole) and down reaming.
With the ease of set up and no requirement for concrete foundations, the Easers are making slot hole drilling a very attractive option for our clients.
Recent raise bore contract wins have included:
- 9”, 12-1/4” and 18” diameter service and paste holes ranging from 30m to 330m;
- 750mm and 1.1m diameter up hole slots (box hole slots) ranging from 20m to 60m;
- 1.1m and 1.4m diameter escape ways ranging from 25m to 320m;
- 3.1m and 3.5m diameter underground ore passes ranging from 80m to 160m; and
- 4.0m, 5.0m and 5.5m diameter ventilation shafts ranging from 110m to 410m.