Carrapateena – 2016
Location165km North of Port Augusta, Pernatty Station, SA
- Early Works Program – 7.5km of initial decline development; and
- Revision to mine design now twin decline access to orebody.
- Schedule of Rates
- Project term: 36 months
- Employees: 120
KEY PROJECT OUTCOMES
- Site mobilization in August 2016;
- Boxcut and portal establishment by September 2016; and
- Developed over 1km of 1:7 decline to March 2017.
KEY MILESTONES (to date)
- Commenced on site on the 23rd of August;
- First Cut in portal on the 30th of September; and
- Currently mining twin decline mine access.
KEY PLANT & EQUIPMENT
- 2 x Jumbo – Sandvik 920i Jumbo and Sandvik DD421-60C – TFX10/16;
- 1 x Charger – Normet Charmec MC605;
- 2 x Loaders – 2 x Sandvik LH621;
- 2 x Trucks – 2 x Sandvik 663;
- 1 x Service – Volvo L120F IT and Volvo L90E IT;
- 1x Grader – Cat 12H; and
- 1x Shotcrete – Jacon Maxijet Shotcreter and Normet Utimec LF600 AGI.