Costerfield – 2015
- Independent development of the 4800 decline including drilling and blasting, load and haul, installation of ground support and mine services; and
- Requirement that all underground equipment must access through a 2.7m maximum height.
- Schedule of Rates.
- Project Term: 6.5 months;
- Employees: 27;
- 1220m of development; and
- 80,000 tonnes of waste.
KEY PROJECT OUTCOMES
- Start-up and mobilisation completed within five weeks of tender award;
- Development performance above client expectations; and
- Project to completion LTI free.
- Project commencement April 2014;
- Project forecast completion September 2014; and
- Additional works for ventilation raises awarded to PYBAR.
KEY PLANT & EQUIPMENT
- 1 x Jumbo – Sandvik DD420-60;
- 1 x Loader – Cat 1700G;
- 1 x Truck – Cat AD40;
- 1 x Telehandler – Manitou MT1030; and
- 1 x Integrated tool carrier – Volvo L90.