CSA Mine – 2012
ClientCobar Management Pty Ltd
- Mine development and ground support including load & haul of development waste to stope fill areas
- Loading of development ore into client trucks as required
- Intensive ground support regimes (up to four passes)
- Provision of all labour, equipment and materials for supply delivery and fibrecrete per month transported underground via 17 km decline.
- Schedule of Rates.
- Project Term: 36 months
- Employees: 101
- Targeting 400m development, application of approximately 800m³ per month.
KEY PROJECT OUTCOMES
- Two years LTI free
- Achieving development metres in extremely hot environment as per client’s expectations
- Rapid mobilisation and induction of personnel and equipment to site within six weeks.
- Project commencement March 2012
- 7500m of development at project completion
- Average of 900-1000m³ per month of fibrecrete achieved, exceeding client requirements.
KEY PLANT & EQUIPMENT
- 1 x Jumbo – Sandvik DD420-60C
- 1 x Jumbo – Sandvik DD421-60C
- 1 x Cabolter – Sandvik DS421C
- 2 x Loaders – Cat R2900G
- 2 x Trucks – Cat AD45B
- 1 x Charge up – Normet Charmec 1610B
- 2 x Integrated tool carriers – Volvo L60E
- 2 x Shotcrete rigs – Jacon Maxijet
- 2 x Agitator trucks – Normet Utimec LF600
- 1 x Service truck