Tritton Mine – 2008
- Provision of skilled labour, plant, supervision and project management for mine development & production
- Includes decline development, ore level development, longhole production drilling, bogging (including remote) loading & truck haulage, ground support works, charge up, blasting and mine infrastructure.
- Fixed and variable charges for all plant, labour and materials with margin linked to KPI’s consisting of safety, productive and fleet performance metrics.
- Project Term: 36 months
- Employees: 160
- 7800m lateral development per annum
- 800,000 tonnes per annum.
KEY PROJECT OUTCOMES
- Changeover to emulsion charging
- Implementation of DB120 hydraulic rockbreaker to minimise production delays from oversized boulders
- Integration of residential and FIFO/DIDO workforce.
- Project Commencement: March 2008
- Record development, June 2010 – 670 linear metres.
KEY PLANT & EQUIPMENT
- 3 x Jumbos – Tamrock Axera 7-260
- 2 x Production drills – Atlas Copco Simba L6C
- 1 x Cabolter – Sandvik Cabolt7-5
- 9 x Trucks – 3 x Toro 50D, 6 x Cat AD45B
- 7 x Loaders – 5 x Cat R2900G, 2 x Cat R1700G
- 1 x Charge Up Unit – Normet 1610B
- 1 x Grader – Cat 12G
- 1 x Watercart 25kL
- 3 x Integrated tool carrier Loaders – Volvo L120