Wilpinjong – 2008
LocationWilpinjong, near Mudgee, NSW
- Topsoil stripping and rehabilitation works as part of site civil works in preparation for the next mining block; and
- Work was extended to day works for plant and labour to assist the production mining crew operations.
- Schedule of rates / dayworks.
- Project Term: 13 months;
- Employees: 10; and
- Stripping and placing of over 500,000 LCM of topsoil material.
KEY PROJECT OUTCOMES
- Second project awarded by Thiess for this site; and
- Awarded rehabilitation works on site during the project.
- Project commenced: August 2008
- Project completed: September 2009
KEY PLANT & EQUIPMENT
- 2 x Excavators – 1 x EC1700 70T, 1 x C330 30T;
- 3 x Scrapers – 2 x Cat 627, 1 x Cat 637;
- 3 x Trucks – Volvo A40D;
- 1 x Grader – Cat 140H;
- 1 x Dozer – Cat D8T; and
- 1 x Watercart – Cat A25C.