Northparkes – 2014
LocationNorth Parkes, NSW
CommodityCopper and Gold
- Provision of skilled labour and plant to develop the E48 Block Caving area and extending the Lift 2 Block caving level;
- This scope of work included significant ground support, cablebolting and longhole drilling as well as development of all the draw bells and extraction draw points; and
- Additional work included installation of steel sets in the E48 draw points.
- Partnering/alliance style contract with NPM providing the management team, shift supervisors provided by both PYBAR and NPM and PYBAR providing the coordinators, trainers, operators, maintainers and plant.; and
- Margin was KPI based on leading safety indicators and availability of plant and personnel.
- Project Term: 39 months; and
- Employees: 200.
KEY PROJECT OUTCOME
- Delivered the project scope on time & on budget; and
- Met or exceeded the clients KPI’s, outcomes and expectations.
- Project Commencement: October 2005.
KEY PLANT AND EQUIPMENT
- 5 x Jumbos – Tamrock Axera 7-260;
- 3 x Production Drill – Tamrock Solo 7-7V;
- 1 x Robolter – Tamrock;
- 1 x Cabolter – Tamrock Cabolt7-5;
- 4 x Loaders – 2 x Toro 0010, 2 x Toro 1400;
- 1 x Truck – Toro 50t;
- 8 x Loaders – 3 x Volvo L120D, 5 x Volvo L90;
- 1 x Excavator – Takeuchi TB070;
- 1 x Grader – Cat 12H;
- 1 x Charge Up Unit – Normet 1610B;
- 2 x Shotcrete Rigs – Jacon Maxijet; and
- 2 x Transmixer Agitator Trucks – Jacon.