Lady Loretta – 2011
LocationNorth of Mt Isa, QLD
CommodityZinc, lead, silver
- A greenfields infrastructure project ranging from portal establishment to point of readiness for mine production.
- Fixed and Variable.
- Project Term: 24 months;
- Employees: 50; and
- 6kms of development including stockpiles, cross cuts to the ore body, vent drives and diamond drill bays.
KEY PROJECT OUTCOMES
- Project delivered two months ahead of schedule at below budget project costs for client;
- Average 252m/month development advance achieved versus 214m/month scheduled; and
- Second jumbo scheduled for mid-project not required as schedule satisfied with one jumbo.
- Project commencement: September 2011;
- Second jumbo scheduled: October 2012; and
- Scheduled completion September 2013, actual completion early August 2013.
KEY PLANT & EQUIPMENT
- 1 x Jumbo – Sandvik DD420-60;
- 1 x Loader – Cat R2900G;
- 1 x Truck – Cat AD45B;
- 1 x Chargeup – Normet 1610B;
- 1 x Integrated tool carrier – Volvo L120F;
- 1 x Agitator truck; and
- 1 x Shotcrete rig – Jacon Maxijet.