Lancaster Decline – 2008
LocationNear Narrabri, NSW
- Underground operation commencing with a portal towards the bottom of the Girilambone (Murrawombie) Open Pit; and
- Securing the required batters, meshing, anchoring, cable bolting and shotcreting the portal area, followed by the commencement of the decline development.
- Fixed and variable contract.
- Project Term: 2 months.
KEY PROJECT OUTCOME
- Secured, meshed and shotcreted the proposed portal area allowing access for decline development to commence safely and on time; and
- Met or exceeded the clients KPI’s, outcomes and expectations.
- Project Commencement: February 2008.
KEY PLANT AND EQUIPMENT
- 1 x 50tonne crane;
- 1 x wheeled loader – Toro 0011; and
- 1 x integrated tool carrier – Volvo.