Tritton Mine – 2008 Northern Operations
- Provision of skilled labour, plant, supervision and project management to undertake all of the underground development work at the Murrawombie, Larsens and NE mines
- Scope included recruiting and training a locally based workforce, decline development, level development, ore drives, bogging including remote bogging and loading
- Scope also included associated ground support works, charge up and blasting.
- Fixed and variable charges for all plant, labour and materials with margin linked to KPI’s consisting of safety, productivity and fleet performance metrics.
- Project Term: 1 month (Terminated early due to mine closure during GFC)
- Employees: 75.
KEY PROJECT OUTCOME
- Delivered the project scope on time & on budget
- Met or exceeded the clients KPI’s, outcomes and expectations.
- Project Commencement: Nov 2008.
KEY PLANT AND EQUIPMENT
- 3 x Jumbos – Tamrock Axera 7-260
- 3 x Loader2 – 1 x Cat R2900G, 2 x Toro 0010
- 3 x Integrated Toll Carriers – Volvo L120
- 1 x Charge Up – Normet 1610B